A portion of the profits from this site goes to the
Morris Animal Foundation and the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation
for research on diseases of dogs.
So please bookmark this site and come back often
because you are helping contribute to research to better the lives of our best friends.
The items in this column are Amazon items and must be ordered from Amazon.
When you click on the item, you will be taken to the Amazon site to complete your purchase.
- Would you like to learn how to keep your dog safe by preventing accidents from happening? Dogs are a part of our families, and we need to keep them safe. Doggie Dangers and Safety Tips â Preventing Accidents In and Around Your Home and Yard alerts you to common dangers that you don't think twice about.
Even if you are a long-time dog owner, you will find suggestions here that never ... More
Dog Treat Containers
- by World Kitchen (PA)38-pc Airtight Food Storage Container Set includes: 5 mini bowls (.5-cup), 2 mini squares (1.25-cup), 2 rectangles (2-cup), 2 medium divided rectangle (3.5-cup), 2 medium rectangles (4.5-cup), 2 small rectangles (4.7-cup), 1 medium rectangle (10.8-cup), 1 small bowl (3.5-cup), 1 large rectangle (8-cup) and 1 large rectangle with handle (18.5-cup).
- by Housewares InternationalAdorable and functional pet products for your furry friends from Housewares International. Easy to clean and stylish pet items from storage to pet treats to pet food, accessories, supplies and more! Included is our brand new 33.8-ounce glass pet treats storage container to hold all your pet's favorite treats. The canister measures 4.5 x 4.5 x 7-inches and has tight-fitting stainless steel lid to ... More
- by Housewares InternationalAdorable and functional pet products for your furry friends from housewares international. Easy to clean and stylish storage for pet treats, pet food, accessories, pet supplies and more!
- by Acurel LLCBella Canisters by Loving Pets are functional and beautiful, just like our Bella Bowls but in a canister. Loving Pets brings new life to veterinarian-recommended, stainless steel treat canisters by combining a bacteria resistant stainless steel interior and attractive poly-resin exterior. These canisters include a removable rubber base to prevent spills and a see-through plastic lid with gasket se ... More
- by MagentaLet your dog know who's king with this designer Dog Treat Jar from Rae Dunn.
nThe ceramic jar features a crown for a handle and "good dog" icon fired into the surface.
nCrafted entirely by hand by California native and San Francisco resident Rae Dunn. Unique clay pottery that features simple shapes & natural forms inspired by the earth.
nDimensions: 6.5"D x 8.5" ... More
- by Lixit CorporationWide mouth treat jar is screened with dog bones that match the dark gray lid. Air tight lid keeps food and treats fresh. Wide mouth makes it easy to reach in and grab a treat. Can be used to store treats or kibble. Treats not included. 44-Ounce capacity.
- by Lixit CorporationWide mouth treat jar is screened with dog bones that match the dark gray lid. Air tight lid keeps food and treats fresh. Wide mouth makes it easy to reach in and grab a treat. Can be used to store treats or kibble. Treats not included. 64-Ounce capacity.
- by PetmateStylish design can be used for all types of dog dry food, treats, chews, toys and more. Translucent body allows consumers to monitor treat or food levels. Sealed lids keeps treats, chews and food fresh, preventing leakage and odors.
Toys - Treat/Puzzle
- by Nina OttossonDog Dizzy Activates and entertains your dog. Fill Dog Dizzy with treats or dry food. Let your dog have fun by working to get the treats out. The weight in the bottom makes it roll and twist in different directions and treats will then fall out of the hole. It will always stop in the upright position.... Important... do not let the dog bite the toy, use under supervision. Only for pets, not a ... More
Toys - Puzzle
- by Nina OttossonThe Dog Pyramid toy wobbles, rocks and throws out pieces of snacks when your dog pushes and plays with it. Fill the Dog Pyramid with treats or dry food bits, then let your dog play and work to get the treats out by pushing it with their paws and nose. The Dog Pyramid, which has a weighted base, will rock, twist and wobble back and forth so that treats will fall out through the hole in the top.
- by Nina OttossonDog Brick requires a dog to first dislodge the removable bones, then to push the sliding covers and access hidden treats. The level of difficulty for the Brick can be varied, depending upon the dog's experience and his enthusiasm for the game.