A portion of the profits from this site goes to the
Morris Animal Foundation and the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation
for research on diseases of dogs.
So please bookmark this site and come back often
because you are helping contribute to research to better the lives of our best friends.
The items in this column are Amazon items and must be ordered from Amazon.
When you click on the item, you will be taken to the Amazon site to complete your purchase.
- by Willard BaileyHoneybear and Skippy stumble into the high-intensity world of American Kennel Club dog obedience competition as the most clueless of neophytes. They share a life-defining adventure in pursuit of the "Holy Grail" of dog sports. Their odyssey is an emotional roller coaster -- a succession of cliffhangers resulting from injuries, training crises, performance curve balls and the mine field called th ... More
- by Willard BaileyTwo books in one! Skippy and Honeybear's touching final journey together, from the OTCH ring to the lip of the cremation chamber. Plus a rare look at life with a driven border collie athlete.
- by Judy Byron, Adele YunckAn excellent reference manual that explains how to teach, motivate, and proof obedience exercises from Novice to Utility. Describes how to move from training to showing with a wide variety of breeds; methods presented reflect experiences with training dogs that have different personalities and temperaments. Well illustrated with line drawings and photos. Very readable! Useful for instructors as we ... More
- by Diana Kerew-shawLearn to love competing in obedience
Most books on competitive obedience focus on the training and ring skills you need to be a winner with your dog in the ring and that s great. However if you find competing stressful or think you and your dog will not succeed against the best the key is defining success in a way that will make the sport enjoyable for you. Author Diana Kerew-Shaw takes on the ... More
- by Jacqueline Fraser, Amy AmmenThe first book to address the training needs and distinctions of dogs shown in conformation competition and Obedience Trials together, Dual Ring Dog also introduces Obedience training for retired show dogs.
- by DogwiseTraining a small dog is different! This book is the result of experimenting and improvising, making mistakes and learning from them. Book is written so you can do most, if not all, of the teaching and training yourself, only joining a class for the experience of working your dog with other trained dogs prior to competition. Topics include: can a small dog be competitive, puppy and pre-training, tr ... More
- Would you like to improve your dog's agility performance while helping prevent injuries at the same time? Dogs doing agility and other performance sports need to be treated as athletes. Strength and flexibility are vital. Stretching prepares the body for movement, improving performance on the agility field and aiding in the prevention of common injuries. Learn how to properly stretch your dog from ... More
- by EcoCityBig button clickers for clicker training dogs, cats, horses, etc
4 pack button clickers with wrist strap, 4 colors: red, black, blue, white.
4 x Dog Training Clicker With Wrist Strap
If you have any questions of the product or any sale problems, please contact us first, our incred ... More
- by Sunshine BooksThe Clik Stik is an all-in-one clicker and retractable target stick --perfect for trick and target training. Terry Ryan says "The Clik Stik combination frees up one of the trainer's hands. This combination means there's one less piece of equipment to drop, juggle or lose." A wonderful tool for teaching targeting, contacts and weave poles, send-away or go-outs, heeling and lots more. Target extends ... More
- by TrixieThe 'Target Stick' with an integrated Clicker is an excellent aid for training and teaching your pet. The 'Target Stick' can be used regardless of age; it is as effective for puppies as for fully grown animals. You can use the 'Target Stick' for a variety of exercises to challenge your dog, cat, rabbit or bird. The stick serves as an extension of your arm and is particularly useful with smaller an ... More
- by Gear4PetzFeatures: 1. New desigh i-Click for sound sensitive animals 2. Press button to activate the click 3. Teach tricks and orange target ball to draw your pet attention 4. Great for training Obedience/HTM/Agility 5. The baton is retractable. 6. Pet training clicker is a sounding training tool, a new way to train your dog to obey order or do specific reactions. It is different from those punishmennt tra ... More
- by NewNewStar*Clicker Training Progress
1. Issued a password to the dog, such as lay down, play dead, pick Frisbee, jump through hoops, etc.
2. Waiting for Dog to make right moves
4. Treat dog, such as food
You must "Treat dog, such as food"
And be patient, it may take some time
Clicker Training is such a win-w ... More
- SunGrow 7 Dog Clickers with Wrist Bands - Colorful & Practical Set of Simple, Convenient & Effective Training Tools for Puppy or Cat - Humanized Scientific Professional Design - Perfect Size & Soundby MARIMO PET STOREUsing clickers is a scientific method of training pets. Now you can train your dog to fetch, roll over, shake, quiet down, stop barking, sit and more with the easy and efficient SunGrow Dog Clicker. Sold in a convenient pack of 7 colorful clickers, you can place one in your car, one in your purse, garage, kitchen or wherever else you may have the opportunity to teach your pet. Consistency is cruci ... More
- by Gary WilkesThis is your passport to dog obedience without force. Animal behaviorist and trainer Gary Wilkes will show you this innovative method of shaping behaviors with positive reinforcement.