A portion of the profits from this site goes to the
Morris Animal Foundation and the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation
for research on diseases of dogs.
So please bookmark this site and come back often
because you are helping contribute to research to better the lives of our best friends.
The items in this column are Amazon items and must be ordered from Amazon.
When you click on the item, you will be taken to the Amazon site to complete your purchase.
- by Peter Bloeme and Jeff PerryFor more than two decades World Champions Bloeme and Perry have taught disc-dog aficionados all over the world how to get started in the fastest growing and most exciting sport on four paws. Disc Dogs! The Complete Guide, gives disc dog enthusiasts a proper foundation in the fundamentals and then shows them how to excel in competition or at the local park. Readers will learn to throw longer, strai ... More
- by HyperfliteWhether you call them disc dogs, disc canines, or Frisbee dogs, "Disc Dogs! A Beginner's Guide", offers all the basic information you'll need to introduce your adult dog or puppy to the wonderful world of canine disc play and competition. "Disc Dogs! A Beginner's Guide" is written by World Canine Disc Champion, Jeff Perry, and features training methods, competition information, illustrations, and ... More
- by HyperfliteHyperflite is pleased to announce its 358 page paperback book, Disc Dogs! The Complete Guide. For more than two decades World Champions Bloeme and Perry have taught disc-dog aficionados all over the world how to get started in the fastest growing and most exciting sport on four paws. Disc Dogs! The Complete Guide, gives disc dog enthusiasts a proper foundation in the fundamentals and then shows th ... More
- by HyperfliteEver since the legendary Ashley Whippet ran away with the first Frisbee® dog World Championship, more than 35 years ago, canine aficionados have flocked to disc dog competitions. The jaw-dropping antics of world-class, disc-catching canines â as they soar through the air to grab spinning discs â are as memorable as they are motivating. And who among us would want to deprive their own ca ... More
- by Flying Dog PressYour Athletic Dog is produced by Flying Dog Press, a source of unique information for dog lovers & trainers, and dedicated to a holistic approach to the dog - body, mind and soul. This video focuses on the dog's physical body, and offers viewers a way to assess their dog's athletic abilities & talents, as well as helping them evaluate any potential problems. Veterinarian recommended exercises alo ... More
- Would you like to improve your dog's agility performance while helping prevent injuries at the same time? Dogs doing agility and other performance sports need to be treated as athletes. Strength and flexibility are vital. Stretching prepares the body for movement, improving performance on the agility field and aiding in the prevention of common injuries. Learn how to properly stretch your dog from ... More
- by Floppy Disc, Inc.Soft bite floppy discs are a doggie's dream come true. Perfect for play in your yard or park and the kids love them too. You can fold them up to carry in your pocket or pack, they pop out ready to play. If they get dirty you can clean them up in your washer or sink, and you can even turn them over and fill them with water to give your doggy a drink. When used as a toss and fetch toy, your floppy d ... More
- by HyperfliteThe SofFlite flying disc is soft and flexible for dogs with sensitive mouths. Although the SofFlite is flexible, it still flies well. The SofFlite disc also floats if immersed in water.
See other disc dog items here: The Wright Life storefront