A portion of the profits from this site goes to the
Morris Animal Foundation and the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation
for research on diseases of dogs.
So please bookmark this site and come back often
because you are helping contribute to research to better the lives of our best friends.
The items in this column are Amazon items and must be ordered from Amazon.
When you click on the item, you will be taken to the Amazon site to complete your purchase.
- by Mary Ray, Andrea McHughHeelwork training is a rewarding experience that will help you bond with your best friend whilst creating an imaginative and fun show. This easy-to-follow book teaches you how to train your dog to perform simple but elaborate-looking dance routines. Teach him basic tricks, learn how to pick the music and choreograph the routine and try one of 15 dances. Step-by-step instructions are clearly illust ... More
- by Mary Ann NesterDancing With Dogs is a complete guide to getting you and your dog moving in the exciting sports of Canine Musical Freestyle (also known as Canine Freestyle or Musical Freestyle) and Heelwork to Music. Written by an expert trainer and instructor, the book presents information on the basics of getting started and skill building -- emphasizing those areas of the sport that competitors most wan ... More
- Learn Musical Canine Freestyle, a new and exciting activity where dog and handler perform dance type movements together to music. It originated in Canada in 1991 and became a competition sport by 1994. Judged on artistic and technical presentation. Also a fun way to interact with your dog! Video teaches 20 movements that you can use in dance routines, demonstrated by Sandra Davis and her Giant Sch ... More
- by Dancing Dogs VideoCovers the artistic aspects of creating a dance routine for yourself and your dog: learn how Sandra chooses and edits the music so that it has both the right length and content, and how she choreographs the dance for the dogs. Features 8 year old Giant Schnauzer, Jabba.
- Would you like to improve your dog's agility performance while helping prevent injuries at the same time? Dogs doing agility and other performance sports need to be treated as athletes. Strength and flexibility are vital. Stretching prepares the body for movement, improving performance on the agility field and aiding in the prevention of common injuries. Learn how to properly stretch your dog from ... More