A portion of the profits from this site goes to the
Morris Animal Foundation and the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation
for research on diseases of dogs.
So please bookmark this site and come back often
because you are helping contribute to research to better the lives of our best friends.
The items in this column are Amazon items and must be ordered from Amazon.
When you click on the item, you will be taken to the Amazon site to complete your purchase.
- by Bruce FogleFrom cleansing a wound to making a splint, from Elizabethan collars and frostbite to premature birthing and broken bones, all the information dog owners need to take care of canine emergencies is included in this clearly written guide. Illustrations. Diagrams & charts.
- by Kaetheryn Walker
An A-to-Z reference for using homeopathy to treat animals. The gentle and effective qualities that have made homeopathy such a popular remedy for humans make it the perfect treatment method for animals as well. This reader-friendly guide is an A-to-Z reference for treating almost any emergency that may befall our beloved animal companions. Practical clinical instruction in homeopathy and fir ... More
- by American National Red CrossAn up-to-date, affordable, authoritative reference covering emergency care for dogs in a single volume. Emergency procedures for CPR, choking, bleeding, trauma, poisoning as well as non-emergency topics related to pet care are covered.
- by Darlene ArdenForeword by Gus W. Thornton, D.V.M., President of MSPCA âAngell Memorial's reputation in the animal world is unchallenged, and who better to tell their story than one of the best dog writers in the business.â --Betty White, actress, author, and animal welfare activist âThis book gives you the ammunition to ask the right questions no matter where your veterinarian happens to be. This ... More
- by For DummiesBe prepared to quickly understand how to help your beloved petWhen time is short and your dog is depending on you, First Aid For Dogs For Dummies is the book to have close at hand. Find information about identifying injury, determining the proper steps to take, and knowing when to contact your vet.Open the book and find:The essentials for a complete first-aid kitWhere and how ... More
- by McGraw-HillA world-renowned animal hospital shares its total-care program for dogs "Angell Memorial's reputation in the animal world is unchallenged, and who better to tell their story than one of the best dog writers in the business. . . . A perfect combination and a must for this important bookshelf."Betty White, actress, author, and animal welfare activist Angell Memorial Animal Hosp ... More
Medical First Aid
- by Adventure Medical KitsCategory Item Quantity Bandage Materials Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg) 2 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe 6 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile 3" x 4" 2 Bandage, Triangular 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3" 1 Bleeding Patient Assessment Form 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe 1 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2 1 Bli ... More
- by Mayday IndustriesP.E.M.A. says "Never Leave Your Pet Behind"
These pet kits contain the recommended items to keep your pet alive and happy during a disaster.
63 Piece First Aid Kit for your pet includes:
- Paw Tip Bandage (Knuckle)
- Fingertip Bandage
- Tape Roll
- Trauma Pad (5 x9)
- Gauze Pad 4" x 4"
- Gauze Pad ... More
- by Dairy Association CoBag Balm® has been the farmer's choice for treating tough chapped skin and minor abrasions since 1899. No one sees more cracked dry skin than a farmer. Safe for both people and pets, Bag Balm® works to soften tough cracked skin while protecting it from further damage. Simply massage into the skin allowing ointment to remain on the surface for full softening effect. The petrolatum lanolin base is ... More
- by Essential OxygenHydrogen Peroxide Food Grade 3 by Essential Oxygen 16 oz Liquid Hydrogen Peroxide Food Grade 3 16 oz Liquid EssentialOxygen 3 Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is THE essential product for every household. With none of the toxic stabilizers found in non-food grade brown bottle varieties FGHP3 is the cleanest way to clean...everything. Use for first aid body oral care produce household surfaces dishwash ... More
Medical - Misc Products
- by AbbottAccuracy and simplicity for busy people. Features an innovative automatic calibration feature that eliminates the manual coding step usually required by most blood glucose meters before starting a new vial of test strips. Offers virtually pain-free testing due to the very small blood sample size (0.3 microliter) about the size of a pin head and is the world's smallest known sample size. The meter ... More
- Diabetes Testing Kit (Bayer Contour NEXT EZ Meter + 100 Bayer Contour NEXT Test Strips + 100 Active1st 30g Lancets + Lancing Device)by active1stKit Includes: Bayer Contour NEXT EZ Meter + 100 Bayer Contour NEXT Test Strips + 100 Active1st 30g Lancets + Lancing Device + Instruction Booklet + Active1st Carry Case
- by BayerThe Bayer Contour Next technology evaluates a single sample 7 times for exceptionally accurate results. Includes: Bayer Contour Next EZ blood glucose meter, user guide and quick reference guide, Bayer's microlet 2 lancing device, 10 microlet colored lancets,logbook,carrying case
- by TRUEOur most advanced system, TRUEresult delivers nothing less than outstanding performance. TRUEresult requires NO CODING a tiny blood sample, provides fast results in as fast as 4 seconds, and is very easy to use. Its ease and convenience makes it the ideal meter for the moderate to frequent tester with an active, on-the-go lifestyle. For Use with TRUEtest test strips.
- by AbbottThe AlphaTRAK Starter Kit is accurate, easy to use, requires a tiny blood sample, provides results in seconds, and is made specifically for dogs and cats. You can monitor your pet's blood glucose from the comfort of your home and use the same accurate device that your veterinarian uses at the clinic.