A portion of the profits from this site goes to the
Morris Animal Foundation and the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation
for research on diseases of dogs.
So please bookmark this site and come back often
because you are helping contribute to research to better the lives of our best friends.
The items in this column are Amazon items and must be ordered from Amazon.
When you click on the item, you will be taken to the Amazon site to complete your purchase.
- by Sophia YinDr. Sophia Yin, author of the Small Animal Veterinary Nerdbook, is a veterinarian, applied animal behaviorist, author, and speaker. Her passion for animals and their proper handling and restraint led her to spend hundreds of hours on this project - a new book and instructional DVD set focused on the most humane techniques that reduce stress for people and pets. The book and DVD feature: * More th ... More
- by Spohia YinThis book will help veterinary students find vital information fast, when every second counts. The Small Animal Veterinary Nerdbook has become the profession's gold standard for finding the information needed for everyday clinical practice when and where needed In fact, more than 30,000 copies have been sold to veterinarians and veterinary students. This pocket-sized reference gives immediate acce ... More
- by D.V.M. Alfred J. PlechnerVeterinarians are seeing an explosion of health problems in cats, dogs, and horses chronic diseases, immunological illnesses, cancer, and more. Conditions thought to affect only one breed are showing up in others. This illustrated book explores the causes and treatments. During the past 30 years of clinical work, renowned veterinarian Dr. Alfred Plechner has identified a widespread but unrecogn ... More
- by Dr. Alfred J. Plechner D.V.M.âEndocrine-Immune Mechanisms in Animals and Human Health Implicationsâ, looks at the relationship of the hormone regulation of the immune system. His collection of articles and writings that have appeared in numerous publications explains the relationship between the endocrine and immune systems. He explains to readers how this endocrine-immune imbalance can be the cause of allergies, a ... More
- by FurryMuse PublicationsDogs and cats are considered part of the family--and just as deserving of the best medical care. Never before has the veterinary profession been able to offer such amazing medical options and such a high level of preventative care as it does in the New Century. In the pages of this book you'll find the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on veterinary diagnostics and treatments available ... More
- by CreateSpaceâEndocrine-Immune Mechanisms in Animals and Human Health Implicationsâ, looks at the relationship of the hormone regulation of the immune system. His collection of articles and writings that have appeared in numerous publications explains the relationship between the endocrine and immune systems. He explains to readers how this endocrine-immune imbalance can be the cause of allergies, au ... More
Medical First Aid
- by Adventure Medical KitsCategory Item Quantity Bandage Materials Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg) 2 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe 6 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile 3" x 4" 2 Bandage, Triangular 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 3" 1 Bleeding Patient Assessment Form 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe 1 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2 1 Bli ... More
- by Mayday IndustriesP.E.M.A. says "Never Leave Your Pet Behind"
These pet kits contain the recommended items to keep your pet alive and happy during a disaster.
63 Piece First Aid Kit for your pet includes:
- Paw Tip Bandage (Knuckle)
- Fingertip Bandage
- Tape Roll
- Trauma Pad (5 x9)
- Gauze Pad 4" x 4"
- Gauze Pad ... More
- by Dairy Association CoBag Balm® has been the farmer's choice for treating tough chapped skin and minor abrasions since 1899. No one sees more cracked dry skin than a farmer. Safe for both people and pets, Bag Balm® works to soften tough cracked skin while protecting it from further damage. Simply massage into the skin allowing ointment to remain on the surface for full softening effect. The petrolatum lanolin base is ... More
- by K & K VET3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape Vetrap Bandaging Tape is a flexible and elastic bandage, which is strong and provides support and protection. Vetrap Bandage, the first name in the flexible wrap industry, has the reputation of being the most preferred self-adherent bandaging tape across the world. It works by applying pressure to inhibit bleeding. This Vetrap Bandaging Tape is so flexible that when used p ... More
- by 3MPRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A barn staple. The elastic bandage that sticks only to itself. The first name in flexible wrap. 2" x 5 yards. Available in assorted colors. INSTRUCTIONS: Apply 3M Vetrap Bandaging Tape at approximately 50 stretch. Applying too tightly may impair circulation. Apply last wrap with no tension; press firmly into place. Vetrap tape should be removed and reapplied daily. Vetrap tape ... More
- by Pet King BrandsZYMOX Ear Cleanser provides a, non-toxic way to manage problem ears. The addition of Lactoferrin and Lysozyme make Zymox Ear Cleanser great for maintenance and prevention. Zymox Ear Cleanser is the only ear cleaner recommended for use with Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution because it will not interfere with the activity of the Zymox Tree Point Enzyme System.
- by ZymoxThe non-toxic Zymox Pet Ear Cleanser is ideal for sensitive pet ears. Gentle surfactants effectively clean dirt from inner ears Natural bio-active enzymes help control mild microbes Contains no harsh chemicals or cleaners to irritate sensitive pets Leaves ears smelling freshUse 1-2 times weekly to keep pet ears clean and healthy. Safe for use on dogs and cats. Made in the USA.